Do you have a passion for creating and delivering travel products?
At Tailor Made Tours, we are on the look out for people to fit our team with the Tailor Made approach: customer centric, experience oriented and ‘can do’ culture.
· You will feel comfortable working outside of your comfort zone
· You will be confident in your ideas and able to deliver them successfully
· You will be people oriented and possess exceptional communication and organisational skills
Review the job description below, and if you think you can deliver – then contact Franca.Terzano@126.96.36.199 with a Curriculum Vitae and cover letter explaining why you want to work with Tailor Made Tours.
Assistant Group Tour Operator
The Assistant Group Tour Operator will manage the main functions of running a tour group from inception through to follow up. The role will include creating exciting holiday concepts which play to our customers intersts and passions, packaging these into an attractive offering and delivering them to our clients and customers.
Main job functions
· Travel arrangements from arrival to departure: booking hotels, coaches, tourist guides, attractions, etc
· Managing customer requests
· Negotiating with suppliers
· Database management
· Product development
· Website management
· Tour Itinerary translations
· Identify areas of operational improvement
· Foreign language ability – good working knowledge of preferably two major foreign languages
· Good working knowledge of Microsoft software including Excel
· Highly organised and punctual
· High attention to detail
· Advanced research skills
· Tenacious can-do attitude
· Positive outlook
· Excellent communication skills (verbal, written)
· Excellent people skills